Book Title: Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended Workbook
Author: Ric Pimentel
Format: Paperback | 96 pages
Publication Date: 29 Jun 2018
Exam board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: September 2018
First exams: Summer 2020
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education for learner support.
Reinforce learning and deepen understanding of the key concepts covered in the latest syllabus; an ideal course companion or homework book for use throughout the course.
- Develop and strengthen skills and knowledge with a wealth of additional exercises that perfectly supplement the Student's Book.
- Build confidence with extra practice for each lesson to ensure that a topic is thoroughly understood before moving on.
- Ensure students know what to expect with hundreds of rigorous practice and exam-style questions.
- Keep track of students' work with ready-to-go write-in exercises.
- Save time with all answers available in the Online Teacher's Guide (a subscription to the Teacher Guide is GBP120 for access until 31 August 2023).
Student Textbook Fourth edition (ISBN 9781510421684)
Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420649)
Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420656)
Workbook (ISBN 9781510421707)
Online Teacher's Guide (ISBN 9781510424197)
Study and Revision Guide (ISBN 9781510421714)